Sunday, September 13, 2009

Will you just keep your mouth shut?

You keep blabbering everyday about how much problems you have,
you keep saying you have done so much,
you keep saying your work is not appreciated,
you keep saying you do not expect anything from your work,
you keep saying you don't care,
but you just can't stop talking about it,
what is this?
your problem came right out of your mouth,
you blame others for not appreciating you,
you blame others and say that the house is full of arguments,
guess what?
only you are arguing with yourself.
You say that the house is not peaceful,
you say that it is full of noise,
wanna know?
you are making the noise,
you love to argue,
you love to blabber,
you said you don't mind, but you can't stop talking about it,
you can't keep your mouth shut, you can't make your tongue stop.
I sit there quietly when you keep shouting,
I am not afraid of you,
I don't want to fight with you,
I respect you, I bear with you,
but you just don't get it, nooo you don't!!
you want to keep shouting,
you think you are so correct,
but hell you are wrong!
you think I won't be angry?
Just because I do not shout at people,
doesn't mean I cannot do so,
I did once and you know it,
it isn't nice and you know it,
I told myself I don't want to get angry,
but you just love getting people furious don't you?
People keep their lips tightly sealed when you are shouting around,
you think we are afraid?
no way
you want to see anger?
you want to see madness?
you want to feel fear?
you are playing with fire and you love it,
watch out
fire isn't nice as it seems to be.
No one wants to argue but you,
everyone wants to have a peace of mind,
but not you,
you just can't stop shouting,
everyone has already got over it but you,
you have problems?
you are stressful?
well keep your mouth shut for 1 week and see what happens,
the problems all because of yourself!

1 comment:

  1. your mom again? It is actually pretty normal la...all parents became more annoying as they grow older...

    ReplyDelete