Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW

well 2 days ago i went to hq for a little ceremony abt genting donating money to sjam. I reached there at like ~8.30 n i see tat there weren't many ppl there, wat would u expect frm a 'little ceremony anyway? However, i guess u can say i was kind of surprised how many ppl turned up later, thinking back now, i wonder y do they need so many ppl anyway? Not like there's a parade or anything like dat. So later they had a mini guard of honor for the guest, amazingly it started only around 1 hours 30 minutes later, typical huh? Yaada yaada move into the hall. As soon as we entered the hall, i can't help but realize tat there's way too much ppl inside the tiny hall considering tat 1/3 of the space is already taken up by the guests. Wat to do? Well, guess it's juz perfectly normal tat insignificant ppl like us r asked to stand on the side. At first, i din really feel anything but somehow around 10 minutes when Dr. Low is giving his famous long speech, i start to feel kind of strange, i dunno if it's bcoz i din hav my breakfast, or i am suffering frm hypoxia or i am juz claustrophobic. Lets c, it started like tis:

Tis is like my normal sight, except the black and white detail of it kay?

Tis is how it kind of looks like when the strange feeling starts during the first few minutes, blurry sight, distorted image, dizziness, and strange colors start to disturb my eyesight. I tried to rub my eyes a little, u kno, the normal reaction? Thou it doesn't really help...
Another 5 minutes passed and tis happened, i start to sweat a lot and feeling breathless, my eyes hurt and when i looked down to my foot, wow, so it can really split into 3 images? A while later my legs start to feel weak n sorta like falling down or so.
Another 1 or 2 minutes passed and i tried to rest my eyes by closing them n voila! i bcame blind! Great! (OoO) Like above i can only c white dots moving around with a pitch black background eventhough my eyes are wide open. A while later i heard Kean Loong (guess it's spelled correctly) speaking into my ears on my side asking "Hey, are u okay?" I tried to force my eyes to c n tis came into my brain:
A blurry white outline of JiaTing who is standing behind me is barely visible. I knew i will faint if i dun get out of there fast so i simply move my arm up n crutch myself wit kean loong's shoulders and i guess he might not hear it but i asked him to get me out of there. He got me into the office where there's less people, i rushed inside, pulled out a seat, sit down on it, took a deep deep deep breath, 3 seconds after kean loong went out. Hey, what do u kno? I can c again! N i'm not feeling dizzy. Guess it could be partly due to lack of oxygen tat i nearly fainted. 1 or 2 minutes later kean loong brought in another guy who is obviously 90% fainted (I was at least 30% awake during the most critical state!) Later, i went out and returned to the hall. Bla bla bla, finished up n fled away during the ending part to KFC at Jusco XD, had a meeting wit mr woo n went to kasturi.

Took me hell lot of time to finish tis post, restart comp for over 7 times! Curse me lousy computer!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well...the organizer is very stupid. Even i also feel humid and lack of oxygen in there la. Stand under the sun for 1 hour plus also don't feel so humid but in there....no comment. By the way, talking bout computer, your one hang while doing work, my one hang before the computer even started!!!!!!!!! Feeling like throwing it into river la.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD at least i am not alone in this situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you are the first one (:P)

    ReplyDelete